These plain-air classes theme is drawing chosen landmarks of Vienna. By the same time students will learn how to use complex perspective and solids to recreate selected spaces. They will get full understanding and skill of making a picture during urban sketching.
Workshops are intended both for intermediate and beginners. The step-by-step method does not require any former preparation or knowledge.
Five days – five topics
- Burggarten: green marker and pencil – cylinders (ellipses) in perspective
- Looshaus: many vanishing points perspective
- Votivkirche: neo-gothic cathedral interior, 3 v.p. perspective
- Stephansplatz: architecture / people / surrounding
- Architectonical detail in Schönbrunn gardens
On the first course day we will met at 10 am in Zeichenfabrik for a brief introduction. From here we will move to our first site: Burggarten.
The Workshop will be conducted in both English and German.
zurück zur Kursübersicht